Monday, May 16, 2011

Romantic Love Quotes



Do you love me because I am beautiful,
or am I beautiful because you love me?

~~o~~o~~o~~

Some people come into our lives,
Leave footprints in our hearts,
And we are never ever the same

~~o~o~~o~~

Love can touch us one time and last for a lifetime,
and never let go till we're gone.

~~o~~o~~o~~

Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life,
love gives us a fairy tale..

~~o~~o~~o~~

When you are in love and you get hurt, it’s like a cut... it will heal, but there will always be a scar..

~~o~~o~~o~~

We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly..

~~o~~o~~o~~

I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together..

~~o~~o~~o~~

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you

~~o~~o~~o~~

In true love the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged..

~~0~~0~~0~~

Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart

~~o~~o~~o~~

he best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart..

~~o~~o~~o~~

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand..

~~o~~o~~o~~

2 comments:

Sleepyhead said...

Quotes are indeed a good way of expressing something you can't explain with your own words. I like how these love quotes define the meaning of love.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing these cute and lovely collection of short love quotes for him. I really love them. Keep posting.

Kudos to the author,
Sam

My Blog List