Monday, April 2, 2007

Love Quotes


Love isn't a game you play, and if you do play it then your always going to loose

Please can I have the directions 2 your heart because I'm kind of lost in your eyes?

True love doesn�t have happy ending because true love doesn�t end

"I wrote your name is the sky but the clouds covered it up, I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away, I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay."

Love me today, love me tomorrow, and love me forever

A heart is not a plaything, a heart is not a toy, But if you want it broken, give it to a boy!

Love is.. Running in his arms, colliding with his heart and exploding in his soul

Love Is Just a word with Plenty of Meanings

Every girl wants a man, that she can go to in her sweats, hair a mess, make-up running down her face, eyes red from crying, and the first thing he says to her is "baby, your beautiful" and means it!

"My body is aching, my headaches are stirring. The sickness inside me will never get better, for you tore my heart, and broke it in two, and no million dollar surgery can fix what you did."

Life would be perfect if Mondays were fun... school lunches were good... sweatpants were sexy...&& goodbye only meant until tomorrow

A love we can't have is the deepest, lasts the longest and is the strongest!

I dropped my heart in a puddle today and he came and picked it up, brushed it off and ripped it apart again and all I could do was stand there and watch... :(

I don't want to hug you. Not because I don't love you, but because I'm too scared I won't be able to let you go if I do.

"Love is like air, it can happen anywhere, anytime."

With one kiss you have me. I want to look into ur eyes to feel that special place

Love is friendship set on fire.

"I wish I knew how you truly feel so I can show you how I already do."

To love someone is not to look at each other but it to look in the same direction

Close your eyes and hug me so you can dream about me

"One who hides a Heart is one who deprives the soul"

�You are my strength, but loving you is my biggest weakness"

Love is a Knife. Can Cut, scratch, and prepare. But sometimes, it�s useful. Like opening the heart of another and getting inside.

Loving you is like breathing, how can I stop?

A guy gave a girl 12 roses 11 real 1 fake he said to her I�ll love you till the last one dies.

She loves him he loves her, there meant for each other

You Can�t lose Something You Never Had You Never Know What You have Till It's Gone Too Young To Love too Young Tube Broken!!

2 comments:

redpula said...

H!

can i invite you to put comments to my blog??

redpula said...

by the way, my name is Red...

you??

My Blog List